11/03/2022: Technology for detecting presence of antibiotics in water, REPowerEU, FAO publication on agri-food, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Technology allows detecting the presence of antibiotics in environmental waters with a mobile phone;
– REPowerEU: Joint European action for more affordable, secure and sustainable energy;
– New EU rules for international research already outpaced by shifting geopolitics;
– Using foresight to prepare what the future may bring for tomorrow’s food;
– Viewpoint: Time for a long-term strategy on Russian science relations and academic collaborations;
– Commission seeks views on reviewing rules on hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment;
– France to invest €1 billion in nuclear reactor R&I;
– New method matches drugs with faulty DNA replication, helping identify childhood cancer drug candidates.