16/02/2022: INESC TEC develops technology detecting driver fatigue, impact of RTOs, Digital Europe Programme, Security Research Event 2022, Energy, Defence, AI and ageism, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– INESC TEC develops technology to detect driver fatigue;
– The second wave of the Digital Europe Programme (DEP) calls for project grants now published;
– Security Research Event 2022;
– Dutch applied research organisations impact report 2021;
– Commission seeks views and input on fair licensing of standard-essential patents;
– Space: EU initiates a satellite-based connectivity system and boosts action on the management of space traffic;
– EU Soil Mission wants your research proposals!;
– European Universities joint appeal for more support for African universities;
– Commission unveils significant actions to contribute to European Defence;
– Data Protection Engineering;
– Workshop Series on the Digitalisation of the Energy System;
– WHO policy brief: AI and ageism.