We are looking for a motivated future colleague to embrace a challenging and exciting project: the consolidation of INESC presence in the EU. You will be working both in developing and managing online, audio, video and face-to-face R&I related communication events, products and workgroups. Depending on your skill set, you may grow into a more research funding and policy-oriented position.
The role is primarily focused on the support to the Head of the INESC Brussels HUB in implementing all the activities that may be considered pertinent for achieving the goals set in the triennial strategic plan. It will include diversified tasks, from administrative support and organisation of events to communication and R&I advisory support duties, in a broad range of thematic areas.
BA or BSc in any area
Minimum profile required
– Knowledge of European research and innovation programmes and willingness to learn;
– Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
– Availability to travel and work in a multicultural environment and perform multitasking;
– Good computer skills.
– Good and demonstrable knowledge of media design and production and social network management;
– Knowledge and experience in European research and innovation management in a top Research and Technology Organisation or other research and innovation performing organisation.
Since 28 Jul 2021 to 12 Sep 2021