INESC TEC is looking for a researcher to work within the Research Cluster “Power and Energy Systems”.
The job activities are:
- Define energy models for devices and systems in a modular way to represent the performance of buildings considering energy and non-energy
- Application of physical and data-based algorithms
- Implementation of optimization algorithms that are able to take advantage of flexibility in buildings
- Integration of computational artifacts in technical and energy management systems of buildings
- Writing of reports and general documentation
The candidate is required to have a Bachelor or a Master in electric engineering or related field; experience in the area of energy or related.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in modelling energy systems and knowledge in optimization algorithms.
Scientific advisor: David Emanuel Rua