18/02/2022: EU renewable energy financing, 2021 EU Survey on Industrial R&D Investment Trends, Call for experts in agriculture, Silicon Valley Index 2022, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– EU renewable energy financing mechanism: EU countries express interest in participation;
– The 2021 EU Survey on Industrial R&D Investment Trends;
– Europe’s bid for AI standard faces long road, EU lawmakers say;
– MEPs want to ‘roll out the red carpet’ for cancer researchers;
– EU invests over €110 million in LIFE projects for environment and climate in 11 EU countries;
– Call for experts in the Promotion of Agricultural Products Programme;
– EU launches plan for independent low-earth orbit satellite broadband communication system;
– EU Platform on Food Losses & Food Waste: Setting priorities for a new mandate (2022-2026);
– The Silicon Valley Index 2022;
– European and African universities welcome proposed AU-EU Innovation Agenda;
– EU aims to make Africa a world champion in hydrogen exports;
– Conclusions of the informal meeting of European ministers responsible for space.