28/02/2022: UT Austin Portugal Program Webinar, Energy Inflation, EU should sever scientific ties with Russia, Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Towards a New Generation of Big Data & HPC Applications – First Webinar;
– Energy inflation rate continues upward hike, hits 27%;
– EU should sever scientific ties with Russia, says leading German MEP;
– The Clean Energy for EU Islands secretariat launches its new website;
– Ukraine’s energy system coping but risks major damage as war continues;
– Commission supports the creation of a skills partnership in agri-food ecosystem;
– 5th Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference;
– US, EU and allies rachet up moves to isolate Russia technologically;
– EU at UN Environmental Assembly: seeking to secure launch of negotiations for global agreement on plastics.