10/01/2022: SOFT Innovation Prize, Space research calls are open, French presidency to back EIA plans, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– SOFT Innovation Prize;
– Space research calls are open;
– French presidency to back EIA plans;
– Universities question push for lump sum funding in Horizon Europe;
– Re-endorsement of rules for large combustion plants to reduce air pollution;
– Brexit decision left UK firms paying 10% more than EU rivals for emissions;
– DMA trilogue: tension in the details;
– How an open climate club can generate carbon dividends for the poor.