06/05/2022: ‘The Insider’ new episode with Jana Kolar, Sustainability, Energy, Switzerland and HE, Future of Europe, Hydrogen, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– ‘The Insider’ – new episode with Jana Kolar, the Chair of ESFRI;
– Academia needs ‘significant changes’ to reach sustainability;
– Interactive publication on energy: 2022 edition;
– Swiss on the hunt for new research partners outside the EU as Horizon Europe exclusion continues;
– Future of Europe: Conference Plenary agrees to final set of proposals;
– CO2 Reduction Potential of the Chemical Industry through Carbon Capture and Utilisation (CCU);
– EU and US move to control risk of dangerous pathogens escaping from labs;
– EFCA and EUSPA formalise inter-agency cooperation related to the maritime domain;
– Hydrogen: Commission supports industry commitment to boost by tenfold electrolyser manufacturing capacities in the EU;
– Parliament gives EU a push to move faster on artificial intelligence;
– Finding missing links of black hole astronomy;
– European Global Navigation Satellite System Service Demonstrator;
– European Institute of Innovation and Technology to consolidate support in less innovative regions;
– Webinars for Applicants and Participants in EU-projects.