09/02/2022: European Cyber Security Conference, Stick to Science, European Chips Act, EU rules on mercury, Carbon farming, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– The 9th Annual European Cyber Security Conference;
– Research and Innovation community urges European leaders to take action on Horizon Europe;
– France helps Brussels move ahead with ‘disruptive’ plan for research assessment;
– European Chips Act: Communication, Regulation, Joint Undertaking and Recommendation;
– Creative industries are slowly making their way into mainstream European research;
– Zero Pollution: Commission seeks views on review of EU rules on use of mercury;
– Carbon farming: EU ministers find the devil in the details.