22/03/2022: Silicon Photonics, AI and healthcare, European Circular Cities, Biodiversity, Cyber Resilience, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– KTD Consultation Workshop on Silicon Photonics;
– LEAK: EU to mandate 90% gas storage refill for next winter;
– Will AI turbocharge the hunt for new drugs?;
– A radical, carbon-negative project in Turkey is turning algae into bio-jet fuel;
– EU holds pesticide reduction, biodiversity preservation proposals amid Ukraine war;
– ENISA and CERT-EU’s joint publication on boosting cyber resilience;
– Open Call: European Circular Cities and Regions Initiative;
– Universities call for coordinated EU support for Ukrainian students and researchers;
– EU is committed to the protection of biodiversity in the ocean.