25/03/2022: “The Insider”, Clean Aviation lifts off, WEIF 2022, Innovation Procurement Awards, European Chips Act, Stick to Science, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– “The Insider” – new episode out with INESC INOV’s Catarina Valente!;
– Information session on the European Chips Act;
– Scientists use ‘green’ solvent and natural pigment to produce bioplastic;
– Clean Aviation industrial partnership lifts off;
– WEIF 2022: World Entrepreneurs Investment Forum;
– An exclusive interview with John Bell, EU Commission: “The bioeconomy can support the European Green Deal on all its objectives”;
– EU launches innovation procurement awards;
– Universities as key drivers of sustainable innovation ecosystems;
– G7 leaders agree on no new sanctions, want to close loopholes;
– iStartLab MeetUp: How to use the iStartLab IoT System to create solutions for real life problems;
– Research infrastructures face disruption due to association deadlock;
– Mexico approves funding for researchers involved in successful Horizon Europe projects;
– Deal on Digital Markets Act: EU rules to ensure fair competition and more choice for users;
– Every building can be green – here’s how.