11/04/2022: Energy Security, Destination Earth, ‘The Insider’, ERC ultimatum to UK grant winners, Clean Technology Projects, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Universities call for long-term, flexible EU support for scholars at risk;
– Energy security: Commission hosts first meeting of EU Energy Purchase Platform;
– Destination Earth: New digital twin of the Earth will help tackle climate change and protect nature;
– ‘The Insider’ – new episode featuring Carlos Henggeler, INESC Coimbra’s President;
– UK winners of EU grants given two-month ultimatum;
– EU agrees on fifth package of restrictive measures against Russia;
– Commission makes €100 million available for innovative clean technology projects;
– EU industrial technology roadmap calls for full speed development and scaling up of innovative low-carbon technologies;
– Introducing the Global Health EDCTP3 Joint Undertaking.