23/03/2022: Energy Efficiency event, Commission to review research agenda, Green Deal, AI in the EU, Green Hydrogen, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Event: Energy Efficiency – A science advice perspective;
– War in Ukraine: Commission to review research agenda, says Paquet;
– Artificial Intelligence: The EU needs to act as a global standard-setter;
– €750M funding gap could curtail ambitions for Copernicus from mid-2024;
– Sustainable forest use helps us tackle the climate crisis and achieve the SDGs;
– Europeans rally behind Green Deal in response to Russia’s war in Ukraine;
– Member states map out plans for green hydrogen R&I;
– Big Tech boosts lobbying spending in Brussels;
– Commission adopts new rules further developing the Fertilising Products Regulation;
– Extend life of key climate sensor that maps world’s forests, NASA told;
– Commission launches one-stop-shop to support researchers of Ukraine;
– Public transportation operators to demand solution to rising energy prices.