15/11/2021: Horizon 2020 public-private partnerships are cleared, Horizon Europe call for space research, Mission Innovation’s new objectives, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Court of Auditors clears Horizon 2020 public-private partnerships;
– EUSPA opens first Horizon Europe call for space research;
– European Commission’s Webinar in declaring personnel costs in Horizon 2020 grants;
– Armenia joins Horizon Europe;
– Mission Innovation sets fresh objectives for international cooperation at COP26;
– Commission takes action against five Member States to improve waste management;
– German pro-nuclear activists make rare appearance in Berlin.