24/03/2022: Energy crisis, INESC TEC maternity tool, MSCA 2021 awards, ESFRI 20th anniversary, Agriculture, Big Tech, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Commission outlines options to mitigate high energy prices;
– Support grows for reopening Dutch gas taps amid supply crisis;
– New tool by INESC TEC detects vital signs of premature babies through non-invasive methods;
– MSCA awards €242m to the 2021 Postdoctoral Fellowships applicants;
– The ESFRI 20th Anniversary Conference: European Research Infrastructures at the heart of scientific discoveries;
– The Joint Research Centre is recruiting!;
– Event: Science Advice under pressure;
– European Commission will support agriculture and rural development in the pre-accession countries with over €900 million;
– EU allows up to €400,000 in state-aid for companies impacted by Ukraine war;
– Commission acts for global food security and for supporting EU farmers and consumers;
– War in Ukraine: Keep the pressure up on Russia and aim for energy independence;
– MTG-I weather satellite passes tests in preparation for lift-off;
– EU to unveil landmark legislation to tackle power of Big Tech.