21/03/2022: The Insider, Space research, Widening, biodiversity, Mediterranean Forest Week, Energy, Green Deal, EU mapping of Technology Centres, 10-year anniversary of INESC P&D Brazil & more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– “The Insider” – New episode is out!;
– INESC TEC and INEGI renew Advanced Program in Industry 4.0;
– 130 million euros to enhance research in Widening countries;
– European Space Agency and top organisations pile on extra sanctions against Russia;
– Biodiversity: Commission seeks views on strengthening actions to reverse the decline of pollinating insects;
– France awards almost €46 million to 73 innovation projects;
– 7th Mediterranean Forest Week;
– Why natural gas is neither just nor transitional;
– EU mapping of Technology Centres focused on Advanced Technologies for Industry (ATI);
– Public sector capacity building for innovation and industrialisation in developing countries;
– 10 year anniversary of INESC P&D Brazil;
– EU executive split on ‘suspending’ Green Deal goals in farming due to food security fears;
– Event: What will Europe’s Digital Economy look like after the DSA?.