28/03/2022: EU and Japan, Climate Change, Horizon Europe Partners, Cancer Research, BlueInvest, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– The EU and Japan underline close cooperation on energy issues;
– Clean urban transition at the centre of the Smart Cities Marketplace Forum;
– Europe needs a smarter way out of Russian gas;
– Commission invites regions and communities to join the Mission Adaptation to Climate Change;
– Practical insights into Horizon Europe partner search;
– Workshop on Cancer Research, Biological & Molecular Basis, 11th Edition;
– BlueInvest: Commission and EIB agree to mobilise €500 million with new equity fund for blue economy;
– Webinar: Personnel costs for Legal & Financial NCPs;
– Eurobarometer: EU SMEs working towards sustainability;
– The 2nd set of calls under the Digital Europe Programme are now open!;
– EU climate policy has become key in securing peace, energy and independence.