28/04/2022: INESC Lisboa seminar, Sustainable Chemicals, DSA, EU and AI, Climate, Energy, Data Planes, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– INESC Lisboa – Identifying synergies;
– Innovative Health Initiative (IHI)’s first calls;
– Sustainable Chemicals: The Commission advances work on restrictions of harmful chemical substances;
– EU reaches deal on pioneering rules curbing big digital platforms;
– The future of AI: The Parliament’s roadmap for the EU;
– BSC study lays out methodology to mitigate Europe’s energy crisis through climate predictions;
– Webinar: User-level Software-defined storage data planes;
– Gender equality in research and innovation.