18/11/2021: Commission wants to appoint first EIC Board President, ScienceBusiness COP26 Event, First Digital Europe calls, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Launch of the exchange programme for coal, and oil shale regions in the EU;
– Commission adopts new proposals for deforestation;
– Commission presents 3rd Materials Scoreboard at the 2021 Raw Materials Week;
– Commission is looking to appoint first EIC Board President;
– Beyond Glasgow: What impact will COP26 have on Europe’s green R&D dreams?;
– First Digital Europe calls worth €458 million open;
– EU plans single database to certify carbon content of hydrogen, low-carbon fuels;
– Soils to receive same legal status as air, water.