22/04/2022: Horizon Europe, Nuclear Safety Directive, EU4Health calls, European Open Science Cloud (EOSC), Innovative Health Initiative, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Spain to put €200 million in four strategic research programmes;
– Conclusion of exploratory talks on the association of New Zealand and Canada to Horizon Europe: towards formal negotiations;
– Time to re-think the divide between academic and support staff;
– Commission publishes its second report assessing implementation of Nuclear Safety Directive;
– Who will be the Commission’s new research chief?;
– First wave of EU4Health calls 2022;
– The Guild’s universities lead the change towards sustainable behaviour;
– Europe outlines 9-step plan to save energy, Ukraine and the planet;
– European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) Policy Event;
– European State of the Climate (ESOTC) 2021 Report;
– Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) kick-off and brokerage event.