11/05/2022: EU innovation policy, European Innovation Council, INESC-ID and AI, Horizon Europe Budget, European Health Data Space, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Research and technology organisations outline ideas for new EU innovation policy;
– Kick-off of the fifth edition of the Just Transition Platform Meeting;
– EU start-ups in limbo as Comission dithers over European Innovation Council equity fund;
– INESC-ID: Geometry Friends – join the competition!;
– Research Fund for Coal and Steel: Applicants request more than €90 million in EU funding from new ‘Big Ticket’ calls;
– EU launches Ukrainian research aid scheme as it boosts Horizon Europe budget;
– Global Health EDCTP3 Joint Undertaking: Publication of the Work Programme and Info day;
– One Year of Open Research Europe: Contributor experiences and next steps;
– The Ecosystem: Can start-ups thrive in the European Health Data Space?;
– The Atlantic Testing Platform for Maritime Robotics (ATLANTIS) – Open Call;
– Conference on Industrial Technologies IndTech 2022;
– LEAK: EU Commission considering higher renewable energy target for 2030.