12/04/2022: NeuralShift, INESC TEC in the Azores, Science for Policy in Portugal, EuroScience Open Forum 2022, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– UK institutions win £15 million government bid to develop software for world’s largest radio telescope;
– Finland appoints experts to create a long-term R&I investment plan;
– OPEC tells EU it’s not possible to replace potential Russian oil supply loss;
– NeuralShift: Spinning-off Artificial Intelligence;
– INESC TEC carried out scientific monitoring of the seismic-volcanic activity on the Azores;
– Science for Policy in Portugal;
– EU strengthens climate and energy cooperation with Egypt in view of COP27;
– EuroScience Open Forum 2022;
– European Commission and European Patent Office (EPO) co-organise annual conference of PATLIB centres;
– UK to finalise world’s first subsidy for clean hydrogen production by end of the year.