26/04/2022: Post COVID-19 world, Circular Cities and Regions Initiative, Digital Services Act, Sustainability, EUSEW Awards, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– After the new normal: Scenarios for Europe in the post Covid-19 world;
– Circular Cities and Regions Initiative;
– Biotech industry calls for rule revamp to enable innovation and market take up;
– EU institutions reach agreement on Digital Services Act;
– Digital Services Act: Agreement for a transparent and safe online environment;
– Shaping the Climate Transition: Citizens take the floor;
– Sustainable Chemicals: Commission advances work on restrictions of harmful chemical substances;
– 157 project proposals submitted to latest promotion of agricultural products’ calls;
– Commission delays giving new cybersecurity centre full autonomy;
– German government approves funds for quantum research at DESY;
– EUSEW Awards 2022;
– Webinar: Leadership for strategic change and development in teaching and learning in European universities;
– Second Extraordinary Industrial Forum meeting addresses impact of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on EU industries;
– Recent boom in aquaculture under threat in the Black Sea region.