09/05/2022: Europe Day 2022, MSCA Seal of Excellence, Deforestation and Agro, Open Science and IP Protection, Hydrogen, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Europe Day 2022;
– MapStakes: a tool for mapping, involving and monitoring stakeholders in co-creation processes in agriculture;
– Beyond deforestation: Water use in global agricultural commodity supply chains;
– Almost 2,000 researchers receive MSCA seal of excellence;
– Universities ponder long term support for Ukraine;
– 2nd meeting of the Zero Pollution Stakeholder Platform held on 25 April;
– IHI Kick-off and brokerage event;
– INESC TEC researchers acknowledged at international conference on software engineering;
– EIB and Florimond Desprez sign €40 million loan agreement to finance research into new climate change-resistant plant varieties;
– Spain becoming one of Europe’s new hydrogen hubs, says von der Leyen;
– Become a Bioeconomy Youth Ambassador;
– Webinar: Implementation of Data Analytics for a sustainable and climate-resilient Agriculture 4.0;
– Openness in science & IP protection and uptake;
– G7 countries pledge to stop Russia oil imports.