01/04/2022: “The Insider”: On Technology Infrastructures: the critical questions, Ukraine and Georgia join COST, INESC TEC: supercomputers and the energy transition, IndTech2022, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– “The Insider” – new episode out with Sophie Viscido from EARTO!;
– INESC TEC research enables faster scientific studies performed on supercomputers;
– Ukraine and Georgia join COST Association;
– Science academies get $1.5M to support Ukrainian researchers;
– Commissioner for Energy presides 10th EU-China Energy Dialogue;
– How UK and Swiss researchers are coping without association to Horizon Europe;
– Commission steps up support for global action to transform food systems via eight global coalitions;
– Energy transition: it’s now or never;
– Hydrogen to get a boost as EU looks to secure energy independence;
– Crypto-assets: New rules to stop illicit flows in the EU;
– Conference on Industrial Technologies: IndTech 2022;
– Germany backs call to establish EU plan for Ukrainian academics;
– Commission seeks views on possible measures on access to in-vehicle data.