12/11/2021: Digital Europe, Innovation ecosystems, IP and market uptake, Metrology, COP26 R&I conclusions, academic freedom as law?
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Five EU countries form an anti-nuclear alliance at COP26;
– Digital Europe programmes adopted by the Commission;
– Innovation ecosystems and the open-access checklist;
– MEPs push to include academic freedom in EU treaties;
– Intellectual Property support to Market uptake;
– Horizon 2020 suggest the need for training researchers in ethics;
– Metrology partnership approved by the Parliament;
– COP26: The most important research and innovation announcements.