10/05/2022: INESC TEC and endangered species, MSCA Matchmaking Platform, AI Act, Europe’s biggest floating solar park in Portugal, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– INESC TEC: How Scarybirds are flying to the rescue of endangered species;
– Una Europe welcomes University College Dublin (UCD) and Universität Zürich (UZH);
– The Conference on the Future of Europe concludes its work;
– MSCA Matchmaking Platform;
– Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) polymer research centre gets €15M grant;
– French EU presidency wants ‘proportionate’ fines, extended deadlines in AI Act;
– Portugal is opening Europe’s biggest floating solar park this year;
– Eurazeo announces key milestones for its Eurazeo Sustainable Maritime Infrastructure (ESMI) fund;
– Macron floats European ‘community’ open to Ukraine and UK.