20/05/2022: Hydrogen R&I, INESC-ID researchers honoured, INESC TEC wins international award, new EIC call, Climate Change, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Hydrogen R&I gets boost in new Commission plan to wean EU off Russian energy;
– Ireland announces 2030 R&I strategy;
– EU pledges more research cooperation with Gulf states;
– INESC-ID researchers honoured with University of Lisbon/Caixa Geral de Depósitos Scientific Awards;
– INESC TEC robot wins international design award;
– Info session on Horizon Results Booster – Steering research towards a strong societal impact;
– European Innovation Council launches the Scale Up 100 Call;
– Energy industry’s cybersecurity awareness rises, defence lags;
– Climate change: Better using European forests as carbon sinks;
– European Maritime Day 2022: Sustainable blue economy for green recovery;
– Commission welcomes political agreement on new rules for securing winter gas storage;
– Leaked draft gives first glimpse of the Commission plan to turn the EU into an ‘innovation powerhouse’.