06/04/2022: EIC programme managers, EU Geopolitics of Technology, AI, INESC MN Seminar, EIC Accelerator, Energy Consumption, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– European Innovation Council hires four new programme managers;
– Europe in the new Geopolitics of Technology;
– Consolidation, development and internationalisation: The goals of INESC P&D Brazil for 2022;
– EU still behind on AI, but not as much as feared;
– Doctoral education in Europe: Current developments and trends;
– Supply shock caused by Russian invasion of Ukraine puts strain on various EU agri-food sectors;
– Cost of gas storage refill will be evenly spread, EU assures;
– The fight for truth;
– INESC MN 2022 Seminar Series: Dr. Elisabete Fernandes;
– Research community calls for non-profits to be exempt from upcoming EU digital rules;
– EIT Health-supported start-up attains CE mark;
– Continued strong demand for European Innovation Council Accelerator in first cut-off in 2022;
– An IoT-based real-time management of energy consumption.