04/02/2022: 2023 research budget, Innovative Health Initiative call, Open Science, Data Act, forests, green gas, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Fight begins over 2023 research budget;
– Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) launches call for Science and Innovation Panel;
– LEAK: Data Act’s proposed rules for data sharing, cloud switching, interoperability;
– European Research Council to launch first 2023 budget calls this July;
– The EUA Open Science Agenda 2025;
– Optimising the contribution of forests to mitigate climate change;
– “Erro de Pandora” – Podcast with Arlindo Oliveira, President of INESC Holding;
– EU agri-food trade continues to grow in the first ten months of 2021;
– Digital industry sets out laundry list for EU-US Trade and Technology Council;
– Investors warn ‘green’ label for gas undermines EU taxonomy.