04/04/2022: Synergies, EIF investments, Ukraine, HE Young Observers in Evaluations, Food Strategy, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Synergies in the Research and Innovation Funding in Europe: Flagship Conference of the Czech Presidency in the Council of the EU;
– European Innovation Fund puts €1.1 billion in seven green transition innovations;
– Lithuania: EIB support for more efficient city heating in Vilnius;
– Germany backs call to establish EU plan for Ukrainian academics;
– Commission to open negotiations for Ukraine’s participation in LIFE programme for climate and environment;
– Horizon Europe: a new initiative for Young Observers in evaluations;
– Commissioner: EU’s sustainable food strategy ‘on pause’, but not forgotten;
– 40 projects willing to advance the restoration of soil health in Europe;
– Commission strengthens market surveillance: Opening of new laboratories for testing emissions from motor vehicles;
– WTO official: IP waiver on COVID vaccines would not facilitate access immediately.