27/04/2022: World IP Day, EU Missions Info Day, AI Act, New European Innovation Agenda, ERC awards, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– World Intellectual Property Day 2022 – INESC TEC;
– EU charges too much for too little IP protection, auditors say;
– “Treme-treme”: a Lisbon-based experience by INESC ID;
– Save the date: EU Missions Info Days to take place this May;
– French Presidency pushes for alignment with the new legislative framework in AI Act;
– Andreas Wichert’s new Art & Technology exhibit at IST;
– Germany’s Helmholtz Institute opens new site for one health research;
– Have your say on the development of the New European Innovation Agenda;
– UK-based researchers win big in latest ERC awards – but may have to relocate to keep their grants;
– New insights into the success and failure of competitive research proposals;
– The Ecosystem: Challenging tech? There’s a sandbox for that;
– The EU and China have signed an administrative arrangement to support cooperation.