16/03/2022: Renewal of AER agreement, INESC TEC develops autonomous robot, NeuralShift, a spinoff of INESC-ID, European Growth Model, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Greater networking collaboration between Asia-Pacific and Europe with renewal of AER agreement;
– Ukraine: EU agrees fourth package of restrictive measures against Russia;
– CEF Energy: New call for cross-border renewable energy projects;
– Russian participation in ITER nuclear fusion project ‘not an easy subject’ in wake of invasion;
– Towards a green, digital and resilient economy: the European Growth Model;
– Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) postdoc fellowship results postponed;
– EU Summit draft backs urgent refiling of gas stores for next winter;
– INESC TEC develops autonomous robot to prevent pests, diseases and insects on mountain vineyards;
– NeuralShift, a new spinoff of INESC-ID;
– UK extends Horizon Europe guarantee until end of 2022.