03/03/2022: OLISSIPO Twin Seminar III, EU suspends payments to Russia, updated summaries of EU recovery plans, Nord Stream 2 files for bankruptcy, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– OLISSIPO Twin Seminar III – Protein driven ML and network approaches;
– Commission invites interested parties to share views on the Revision of the Detergents Regulation;
– EU suspends research payments to Russian partners;
– Improving citizens’ participation in cancer screening programmes will help save lives, EU Chief Scientific Advisors recommend;
– INESC-ID featured in the March 2022 issue of Exame Informática;
– Viewpoint: The science world should keep talking to Russia;
– EU Innovation Consultants update summary of EU recovery plans;
– #EU4Health Calls for Proposals – Info Session;
– LEAK: EU drafts plan to ditch Russian gas;
– TinyML Enabling Low-Power Inferencing, Analytics at the Edge;
– Nord Stream 2 files for bankruptcy, fires employees.