24/02/2022: Data Act, Artificial Intelligence and Democratic Values Index, European Chips Survey, ERIC Forum Policy Seminar, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Data Act: Commission proposes measures for a fair and innovative data economy;
– MOOC on European territorial cooperation;
– Artificial Intelligence and Democratic Values Index;
– European Chips Survey: stakeholder survey on European chip demand;
– International Student’s Mobility and Quality Assurance in Online Education during COVID-19 Pandemic in Europe, Oceania, and Asia;
– Save the date: ERIC Forum Policy Seminar: Socio-economic impact of ERICs;
– Bulletins of the ROADMAP Project;
– Germany halts Nord Stream 2;
– Commission lays down rules for companies to respect human rights and environment in global value chains;
– Commission presents an updated in-depth review of Europe’s strategic dependencies;
– New European Battery Academy launched to boost skills for fast-growing battery ecosystem in Europe;
– Airbus to test hydrogen jet engine in step towards zero-emission aviation.