31/03/2022: INESC-ID recognised in rankings, EU Green Week 2022, ERC and the pandemic, Data Governance Act, Green packaging, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– INESC-ID researchers recognised in Research.com rankings;
– ERC and the pandemic: evaluations and grant management during this period;
– Do you know ORE: the database for publications originating in H2020 and Horizon Europe;
– EU Green Week 2022: EU Green Deal – Make it Real;
– EU now member of the North Pacific Fisheries Commission;
– German Research Foundation puts €38 million in nine new research teams;
– Data Governance Act: at a glance;
– Green Deal package for sustainable products;
– EU and US come to ‘agreement principle’ on data flows;
– Trans-European energy infrastructure: at a glance;
– EfVET magazine: innovation and challenges in Vocational Education and Training (VET);
– KELP-EU: ‘Kelping’ the EU;
– EU countries bet on floating LNG terminals to raise import capacity.