03/05/2022: ERC grants, INESC-ID welcomes ETH Zurich researchers, CAP, Research Infrastructures, Science and Policy Matchmaking event, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– ERC grant success rates for experienced researchers are up;
– INESC-ID welcomes ETH Zurich researchers;
– Moving forward on food loss and waste reduction;
– Increased training, advice and innovation projects for EU farmers due to the Common Agricultural Policy;
– The European Commission makes €162 million available to strengthen research infrastructures in Europe;
– Science and Policy Matchmaking Event;
– Two new calls for tenders to support the EU Cancer Plan;
– Study to evaluate the European Research Area (ERA) policy framework and ERA monitoring mechanism;
– EU may offer Hungary, Slovakia exemptions from Russian oil embargo.