25/05/2022: EIC rules for international partnerships, ERC Proof of Concept Grants, Horizon Europe Info Days, EUA Webinar.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Portugal Day Celebration in Brussels 2022;
– The small things make a big difference in the science of measurement;
– Universities fear EIC rules for intellectual property impede knowledge transfer;
– ERC announces winners of Proof of Concept grants;
– Ukraine invasion spurs EU push to associate the democratic world to Horizon Europe;
– Horizon Europe Info Days;
– The role of Technology Infrastructures in the new Pact for Research and Innovation;
– Get Digital: Go Green and Be Resilient;
– Countries that don’t reciprocate scientific openness will be ‘cut off’ says head of the European Research Council;
– Waste and Recycling: Commission seeks views on revision of the Waste Framework Directive;
– European Commission and International Energy Agency in a common bid to reduce EU reliance on Russian fossil fuels;
– Research organisations get closer to a consensus on assessment reform;
– Minho Advanced Computing Center: MUG 2022;
– Webinar II: Fostering scientific literacy – Universities and the future of science communication.