19/01/2022: Renewables, Solar Energy consultation, Plastics, Reforming Research, Quantum in Germany, New European Bauhaus 2022.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– €162 million available to fund Research Infrastructure projects;
– New European Bauhaus 2022 – applications open;
– Call of expression towards an agreement on reforming research;
– Eureka R&D network to announce first grant winners in new €1B Eurostars 3 programme;
– European Commission publishes a toolkit to help mitigate foreign interference in R&I;
– Digital Services Act cramped with amendments ahead of key vote in the European Parliament;
– Germany commissions world leading computer as it eyes quantum leadership;
– European Commission launches public consultation on renewables;
– European Commission launches public consultation to feed into new EU strategy on solar energy;
– European Commission launches public consultation on plastics;
– H2020 Research & Innovation workshop on waterborne transport.