16/05/2022: INESC-ID at SciComPT, INESC TEC and a new modelling language, Energy Poverty Conference, EIT Health report, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– ERC president Maria Leptin elected fellow of Royal Society;
– INESC-ID present at SciComPT 2022;
– INESC TEC team contributed to a new version of Alloy modelling language;
– Innovation and Technology Transfer in Central and Southeast Europe;
– MACUSTAR study on common cause of blindness gets regulatory nod;
– EU readies €195 billion plan to quit Russian fossil fuels;
– First report on the performance of European Partnerships under Horizon Europe;
– Mechanobiology of Cancer Summer School 2022;
– Energy Poverty Advisory Hub Conference – Moving Towards Energy Autonomy: How to Guarantee Social Inclusion;
– EIT Health publishes report on building sustainable healthcare systems;
– Bringing the best of European produce to your table;
– Viewpoint: Energy should be at the heart of EU-Japan research cooperation;
– EU-Azerbaijan – Senior officials meet to reinforce energy cooperation.