09/12/2021: The world’s first AI treaty, ESIR virtual seminar, new tool to support decarbonisation in the EU, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– The world’s first AI treaty;
– Protect, prepare and transform Europe – ESIR virtual seminar;
– Commission makes software available to all to benefit businesses, innovators and areas of public interest;
– Annual Erasmus+ grant budgets should be equally distributed, universities say;
– New, data driven and user-friendly tool to support decarbonisation in the EU;
– Stories from 2050 – Radical, inspiring and thought-provoking narratives;