10/02/2022: EIC online info-day, HERA programme is out, Women in academia webinar, Western Balkans fully part of Horizon Europe, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Save the date: European Innovation Council online info-day – 22 February;
– HERA: €1.3 billion plan for first year of new pandemic preparedness programme is out;
– Women in academia: Breaking the glass ceiling or rebuilding the house? – Webinar;
– Validation survey on the “Low-Carbon Industrial Technologies Roadmap for Energy-Intensive Industries;
– Latest ERC winners in limbo as expiry of UK Horizon Europe safety net looms;
– Quantum Ambitions: Strengthening Europe’s leadership;
– Albania completes the Western Balkans association to Horizon Europe;
– New Booklet – Trust in the European digital space in the age of automated bots and fakes;
– New Thematic Report: Blockchain Applications in the Healthcare Sector;
– Energy prices on the rise in the euro area in 2021;
– Opening of exploratory talks for the association of New Zealand to Horizon Europe;
– Brussels to address hazardous chemicals in EU products initiative.