25/02/2022: Online Advanced Course on Biomedical Imaging, INESC-ID’s back-to-back publications in AI, EU Knowledge Valorisation Week 2022, R&I sanctions on Russia, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Online Advanced Course on Biomedical Imaging 2022;
– German universities told to freeze ties with Russia in retaliation for invasion;
– From player’s strategies to natural language interactions: two back-to-back publications in “Videogame Sciences and Arts” by INESC-ID researchers;
– ‘Nord Stream 2 is dead forever’, EU energy experts say;
– EU Knowledge Valorisation Week 2022;
– French National Centre for Scientific Research is celebrating 15 of European Research Council;
– Survey for European Innovation Council beneficiaries;
– Ukrainian universities suspend campus activities in the wake of Russian invasion;
– Commission publishes delegated acts ending the use of mercury in lamps;
– Fit for 55: A stepping stone or a stumbling block?;
– How to celebrate extraordinary women: #EUwomen4future campaign seminar;
– Could the EU be on the cusp of a Paris Agreement for the Internet?