20/04/2022: Energy Infrastructure Forum, Computational Biology, AI, DSA, Single Market Emergency Instrument, EIC, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– 8th Energy Infrastructure Forum;
– Looking at life in context: Computational biology and artificial intelligence break new ground;
– Second meeting of the High-Level Construction Forum;
– Commission seeks views on the upcoming Single Market Emergency Instrument;
– Ukraine: The DSA cannot let filters blind us to war crimes;
– China denies claims its researchers paused cooperation with Russian Academy of Sciences;
– Symposium: Vaccination and the pandemic – Lessons from behavioural sciences;
– Workshop: European Innovation Council (EIC) funding opportunities for space start-ups and SMEs.