02/05/2022: The Insider, EU report on R&I, Global Health EDCTP3 Joint Undertaking Event, Canada’s new innovation agency, Carbon Farming, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– ‘The Insider’ – new episode featuring Charlotte Andersdotter;
– EU foresight report points to need for more collaboration on R&I policy;
– INESC TEC helps younger people “prepare for the future”;
– Introducing the Global Health EDCTP3 Joint Undertaking;
– A new report supports the EU’s efforts to provide opportunities for young people;
– Canada launches innovation agency and edges toward Horizon association;
– Creating a sustainable Finish textile industry with bio-based and recycled fibres;
– Council of the EU adopts conclusions on carbon farming;
– Time for Europe to get serious on Artificial Intelligence;
– Green Deal: EU announces €1 billion worth of commitments to protect the ocean;
– Supporting Ukrainian refugees in Europe;
– US plans campaign to attract Russian scientists, engineers to America.