02/03/2022: Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference, EU Knowledge Valorization Week, Consultation on CFP, Denmark to suspend research cooperation with Russia, and more.
In today’s Morning Brief:
– Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference 2022;
– 2022 Common Fisheries policy and Common Market organization reports: still time to take part in consultation;
– Denmark tells universities to suspend all cooperation with Russia;
– EU Knowledge Valorization Week 2022: Join, Discuss, Exchange!;
– The Guild warns EU data does not ensure fair access to research data;
– European Innovation Council opens €1.7 billion funding round;
– Commission announces first 50 recipients of Women TechEU grants;
– Creating a hydrogen economy: a bumpy road ahead for the EU;
– Commission appoints top scientists as members of the European Research Council’s governing body.