PITCCH aims to promote an Open Innovation network where technology centres and other innovation agent act as intermediary to facilitate the establishment of structured collaborations between Big Corporations, as technology seekers, and SMEs/Startups as technology provider. SMEs and Startups are now invited to reply to the PITCCH Challenges by proposing a solution based on advanced technologies. Big Corporation, Challenge Title, Technology sought for:
- APTIV, Eye See Glasses – Remote Support, Digital technologies;
- EFACEC, Smart Digital Transformer Management Solution, Digital technologies/Micro&Nano-electronics;
- P&G, Plastic-free recyclable packaging liquid, Advanced Materials/Nanotechnology;
- REPSOL, Bio-indole for gasoline octane booster, Industrial Biotechnology;
- SAINT-GOBAIN, Tile Grout as a ceramic, Advanced Materials;
- SIEMENS ENERGY, Climate-friendly process steam supply, Energy technologies;
- SPIE, Odyssee: Open Data systems for the building environment, Digital Technologies.